The Nick Groff Tour is stretching out those Halloween Vibes for one more weekend! On Saturday, November 3rd, join Nick Groff and friends as they search for the spirits that still roam the halls of these two gorgeous historic homes. The Murdock-Whitney Mansion and the Isaac Morse House have both been beautifully restored and preserved, which may be the reason that the former occupants just don't want to leave.
And, for the first time ever, we are hosting a Masquerade Social! See, Halloween doesn't have to end on October 31st! On Friday, November 2nd, we are offering a limited number of tickets to a very special social gathering. Don your best costumes and spend the evening socializing with spirits of all kinds.
VIP Experience, $225
- Meet & Greet exclusively for VIP ticket holders
- Q&A Session with Nick Groff and Guests (TBA)
- Event exclusive VIP Badge and T-shirt
- Nick Groff Autographed 8X10 photo
- Professional photo op with Nick (includes digital file)
- Paranormal investigation of both the Murdock-Whitney Mansion and the Isaac Morse House with all celebrity investigators (MUST BE 18 to attend investigation or 16 when attending with parent or legal guardian)
General Admission Ticket, $30
Includes meet and greet experience with Nick Groff and Guests (TBA). Please note, the meet and greet ticket DOES NOT include the Q&A Session or any tour or investigation of the location.
Masquerade Social Ticket (Friday, November 2nd), $60
For the FIRST TIME EVER! Nick Groff Tour invites you to attend a very special social gathering. Don your best costumes and spend the evening socializing with spirits of all kinds. We're stretching out our Halloween celebration for one more night!